Motorola XPR 2500 Digital Mobile Radio
The power of digital communications is now within reach. MOTOTRBO XPR 2000 Series mobile radios are compact and capable so workers can stay connected, whether they are picking up cargo or transporting passengers. As part of the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the XPR 2000 Series delivers the best in digital radio technology, with features like integrated voice systems capability, twice the calling capacity, and clearer voice communications. With its Intelligent Audio feature, drivers don't need to adjust their radio volume to avoid missing a call, as the radio monitors background noise and automatically adjusts itself.
For those operating on analog, the XPR 2000 Series lets you upgrade to digital at your own pace and budget, with simple scalability to add functions and features. This radio is also compatible with MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt to prioritize critical communication.
For affordable digital voice systems capability, the MOTOTRBO XPR 2000 Series gets the job done with clarity and ease.
Motorola XPR 2500 Features
- Transmit Interrupt Capability: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP): Manages, writes and reads up to 5,000 radio configurations over the air.
- Intelligent Audio: Radio volume automatically adjusts to compensate for background noise so workers don't have to adjust their radio volume to avoid missing a call in loud situations or disturbing others when they move into quiet places.
- Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- IMPRES Audio: Whether it's a whisper during a covert operation in a dark alley or commanding a noisy fire scene, IMPRES audio accessories are loud, clear and intelligible in both analog and digital modes.
- Systems Capability: Experience the far-reaching coverage of MOTOTRBO. IP Site Connect uses the Internet to extend coverage to create a wide-area network, while Capacity Plus single-site trunking expands capacity to over 1000 users without adding new frequencies.
- IP54 Rated: Protects your radio from dust and spills.