Motorola XPR4380 - Discontinued
Motorola XPR4380 Digital Mobile Radio - Discontinued
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 4380 digital mobile radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands, the XPR 4380 features an integrated GPS module, numeric display, two programmable buttons, large volume knob for ease of use and a powerful, front projecting speaker.
XPR 4380 radios are also available for use on SMARTNET® / Privacy Plus™ analog trunking systems, providing an easy migration path from analog to digital technology.
Motorola XPR4380 Features
- 32 channels; channel number is easy to read on large, clear numeric two-digit display.
- Multi-colored LE D indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location tracking data applications.*
- Large, easy-to-use channel navigation buttons.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES audio capability.
- Two programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in or 800/900 MHz frequency bands
Motorola XPR 4380 Applications
The Motorola XPR 4380 mobile two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Commercial Systems
- Energy or Utilities
- Government Services
- Service Industry