Motorola XPR4550 - Discontinued
Motorola XPR4550 Digital Mobile Radio - Discontinued
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 4550 digital mobile radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 4550 features an integrated GPS module, alpha-numeric display, up to 1,000 channel capability, four programmable buttons, large volume knob for ease of use and a powerful, front projecting speaker.
Motorola XPR4550 Features
- Flexible, menu-driven interface with user-friendly icons or two lines of text for ease of reading text messages* and navigating through the menus.
- Multi-colored LED indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Up to 1,000 channels.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons allow easy access to intuitive, menu-driven interfaces.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Four programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone.
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in UHF, VHF frequency bands
Motorola XPR4550 Applications
The Motorola XPR 4550 mobile two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Commercial Systems
- Energy or Utilities
- Government Services
- Service Industry