Motorola CM200d Digital Radio
Motorola CM200d Digital Mobile Radio -- Call us or email for your actual quote.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CM200d™ is available as a digital mobile radio that offers all the benefits of the CM200™ and also has the latest technology - from superior audio to feedback suppression. These affordable mobiles are compatible with MOTOTRBO features you'll find are business essential, like Voice Announcement and Radio Management.
Stay connected with your workers whether they're delivering cargo, dispatching trucks or driving a school bus. The MOTOTRBO CM Series mobile radio is a reliable, cost-efficient solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The CM Series is designed for the everyday driver, so you can connect without distraction. Unlike mobile phones, MOTOTRBO radios are not restricted by the U.S. Department of Transportation - they can be used by commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers while they are operating their vehicles.
The CM Series analog/digital mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology - from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It's also compatible with MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritize critical communication. The bright, high-contrast alphanumeric display of the CM300d allows drivers to see important information such as settings and caller ID at a glance.
The analog-only CM model allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The CM Series is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation.
Motorola CM200d Features
- Numeric Display: Clear, simple display of channel number.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life, but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CM Series user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel, without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.