Motorola CP100d 16 Channel UHF (403 - 480 MHz) Portable Radio - Analog Only
When choosing cost-effective two-way portable radios, you do not have to compromise features. The MOTOTRBO CP100d Series is a range of practical, entry-level digital radios for professionals wanting to communicate with greater ease and efficiency.
The affordable CP100d radios offer all the benefits of digital technology – up to 35% longer talk-time, twice the voice capacity in a 12.5 kHz licensed channel, wider radio coverage, and superior audio. In digital mode, your MOTOTRBO radio provides clearer voice communications throughout the coverage area than analog radios, rejecting static and background noise.
Motorola CP100d Features
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you're ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade (HKVN4892A).
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP100d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dust proof and splash proof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- The CP100d programs using the MOTOTRBO CPS 2.0 software (HKVN4362A). Programming cable is the same as the CP200d (PMKN4128A).
- The CP100d series uses the same audio accessories and antennas as the CP200d. Other hardware including the battery, charger and belt clip are the same as the CP185.